TellMeWhen

Forum > Paladin Examples

Track & show current holy power

• 6 posts
    #1 Aug 30, 2012 at 07:04 UTC - 0 likes

This icon will display the amount of holy power you have in the middle, dimming if you do not have any. You can change the condition in the conditions tab to modify when the icon will dim.

The import string:

^1^T^SType^Sconditionicon ^SUnAlpha^N0.6 ^SSettingsPerView^T ^Sicon^T ^STextLayout^Sicon2 ^STexts^T ^N1^S[AltP("player",~`9)] ^t^t^t^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S28793 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHOLY_POWER ^SOperator^S> ^SLevel^N0 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N60345^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

Instructions on how to import this string can be found here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tellmewhen/forum/general/25135-how-to-import-strings/

Last edited Sep 17, 2012 by Cybeloras
    #2 Sep 02, 2012 at 19:47 UTC - 0 likes

@Cybeloras: Go

Thanks! For us multiboxers trying to track how much holy power our other toons have, do you know how to modify the code to show their buffs on the master's screen? For example, when I paste what you have above, I end up with this in TellMeWhen: [AltP("player", 9)]

What I would like is for that to somehow reference an actual toon, instead. Something like the following (which doesn't work): [AltP(Owltoid)]

Any suggestions?

Thanks again!

#3 Sep 03, 2012 at 05:15 UTC - 0 likes

It isn't possible to track the holy power/soul shards/chi/demonic fury/shadow orbs/etc of players other than yourself. Blizzard limitation.

You can only track resources of other players that you can see by targeting that player - mana/energy/focus/rage/runic power (and health, obviously).

Last edited Sep 03, 2012 by Cybeloras
    #4 Sep 03, 2012 at 15:45 UTC - 0 likes

@Cybeloras: Go

Gotcha - thanks!

#5 Feb 15, 2013 at 19:36 UTC - 0 likes

@Owltoid: Go

Hello! I just installed this addon and when I try and import this string...the import string button isnt highlighted. What do I do?

#6 Feb 18, 2013 at 01:25 UTC - 0 likes
    Quote from aurora0809: Go

@Owltoid: Go

Hello! I just installed this addon and when I try and import this string...the import string button isnt highlighted. What do I do?

Make sure that you have selected the entire string, starting with ^1 and ending with ^^. Also, make sure that you are pasting the string into the field at the bottom of the Icon Editor when the Main tab is selected and the Icon Editor is open on the icon that you wish to import to. If you are still having trouble, shoot me a PM here on CurseForge and I will work with you to figure out what the problem is.

• 6 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!