TellMeWhen

Forum > Priest Examples

[Discipline] Rapture Cooldown

• 6 posts
    #1 Aug 29, 2011 at 22:02 UTC - 0 likes

This icon will monitor the cooldown of the Rapture proc that triggers from your Power Word: Shield.

The import string:

^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sicd ^SUnAlpha^N0.75 ^SShowWhen^Salways ^SCustomTex^S47535 ^SEnabled^B ^SName^SRapture:~`12 ^t^N47011^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

Instructions on how to import this string into TellMeWhen: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tellmewhen/forum/general/25135-how-to-import-strings/

Last edited Sep 08, 2012 by Cybeloras
    #2 Dec 01, 2011 at 15:28 UTC - 0 likes

I am Sorry but I can't seem to get this to work :( Pls. Help! thanks

PS: Oh and also I am trying to add custom sounds but the Custom Sound file path seems to be not working. I created a folder called CustomSounds in the WoW root folder, and put in a .ogg file (when i preview it on vlc it works). But whenever im in the game, the sound never plays. :(

Last edited Dec 01, 2011 by tristanova
    #3 Dec 02, 2011 at 01:10 UTC - 0 likes
    1. Are you having trouble importing the string? If so, try this string. There is a known bug in 4.6.7 that causes an error when you try to import old strings (such as the one in my original post in this thread). This string should work properly: ^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sicd ^SUnAlpha^N0.75 ^SShowWhen^Salways ^SCustomTex^S47535 ^SEnabled^B ^SName^SRapture:~`12 ^t^N47011^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

2. What have you entered into the "Custom sound file" field in the sound tab of the icon editor? Also, do you have game sounds enabled? You must in order for sounds to play.
    Last edited Dec 02, 2011 by Cybeloras
    #4 Dec 02, 2011 at 04:34 UTC - 0 likes

1.) Thank you so much that worked perfectly! Just what i needed.

2.) For some reason it is working now, so yay!

Thank you very much for your help and fast response!

-Tristanova

#5 Dec 22, 2012 at 20:08 UTC - 0 likes

Does this still work for 5.1?

Can't seem to get it working...

#6 Jun 25, 2014 at 03:51 UTC - 0 likes

Here is an updated one that stays hidden until you incur a cooldown on rapture!

<Cybeloras removed: you posted the export string of a default text layout instead of the export string of an icon. Edit your post with the proper export string.>

It flashes at 5 seconds remaining to notify you it's coming off CD then dissappears when the cooldown is finished, it also shows the cd time if you have omniCC, if you use elvui just tick the timer for that instead.

Last edited Jun 27, 2014 by Cybeloras
  • 6 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!