TellMeWhen

Forum > Priest Examples

Some useful Priest settings:::

• 5 posts
    #1 Jan 02, 2012 at 07:55 UTC - 0 likes

Just a few icons I have set up for my Holy priest::

This one works for holy and disc priests that have evangelism/archangel: It tracks how many stacks of evangelism you have and shows teh amount of stacks you have aswell as a cooldown timer until you lose the buff. When you hit 5 stacks, the borders flash to let you know a full archangel is ready, and the borders flash again 5 seconds before the timer runs out and you lose the chance to pop archangel::::

^1^T^SStackMax^N5 ^SOnlyMine^B ^SStackMinEnabled^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SUnAlpha^N0.24 ^SCooldownCheck^B ^SEvents^T ^SOnDuration^T ^SDuration^N4.5 ^SValue^N5 ^SOnlyShown^B ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^SPassThrough^B ^t^SOnStack^T ^SDuration^N5 ^SFade^b ^SMagnitude^N2 ^SValue^N4 ^SSound^SFel~`Nova ^Sg_anim^F8053495804239004 ^f-55^SOnlyShown ^B^SCndtJustPassed ^B^SAnimation ^SACTVTNGLOW^Sa_anim ^F6124895557648384^f-54 ^SPeriod^N0.1 ^SOperator^S> ^Sb_anim^F8901232204685216 ^f-55^SPassThrough ^B^SPassingCndt ^B^t ^t^SShowTimerText^B ^SDurationMinEnabled^B ^SEnabled^B ^SDurationMaxEnabled^B ^SStackMin^N1 ^SStackMaxEnabled^B ^SName^S81661 ^SDurationMax^N1200 ^t^N47322^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

A separate Icon that pops up when you activate archangel letting you know the duration left - handy if you want to pop divine hymn before the buff runs out (I had initally wanted the above icon to change to the archangel icon if you popped archangel, but I cant find a way to do this - also it may be beyond the capabilities since whilst you are in archangel, you can still cast smite/holy fire to get stacks of evangelism running again and that would involve 2 separate abilities fighting for the same icon)

^1^T^SStackMax^N5 ^SUnit^Sparty1-5;~`raid1-40;~`player ^SOnlyMine^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCOMBAT ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SStackMinEnabled^B ^SEvents^T ^SOnShow^T ^SDuration^N1 ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^t^SOnStack^T ^SDuration^N10 ^Sr_anim^N0 ^SPassingCndt^B ^SValue^N1 ^SOnlyShown^B ^SCndtJustPassed^B ^SPeriod^N0.6 ^SPassThrough^B ^t^SOnDuration^T ^SDuration^N10 ^SValue^N5 ^SOnlyShown^B ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^SPassThrough^B ^t^t^SShowWhen^Salways ^SDurationMaxEnabled^B ^SName^SPrayer~`of~`Mending ^SDurationMinEnabled^B ^SStackMaxEnabled^B ^SEnabled^B ^SStackMin^N1 ^SShowTimerText^B ^SDurationMax^N30 ^t^N47322^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

A simple inner fire tracker that just pops up if you dont have inner fire or inner will running::

^1^T^ SOnlyMine^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SShowWhen^Sunalpha ^SEnabled^B ^SName^S588;~`73413 ^t^N47322^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

Prayer of Mending tracker: As soon as you enter combat, it pops up and flashes the border for a few seconds to remind you to cast it. It then tracks the duration left, and also how many charges are left. Flashes again 5 seconds before the timer runs out to remind you you need to cast it again::

^1^T^SStackMax^N5 ^SUnit^Sparty1-5;~`raid1-40;~`player ^SOnlyMine^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCOMBAT ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SStackMinEnabled^B ^SEvents^T ^SOnShow^T ^SDuration^N1 ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^t^SOnStack^T ^SDuration^N10 ^Sr_anim^N0 ^SPassingCndt^B ^SValue^N1 ^SOnlyShown^B ^SCndtJustPassed^B ^SPeriod^N0.6 ^SPassThrough^B ^t^SOnDuration^T ^SDuration^N10 ^SValue^N5 ^SOnlyShown^B ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^SPassThrough^B ^t^t^SShowWhen^Salways ^SDurationMaxEnabled^B ^SName^SPrayer~`of~`Mending ^SDurationMinEnabled^B ^SStackMaxEnabled^B ^SEnabled^B ^SStackMin^N1 ^SShowTimerText^B ^SDurationMax^N30 ^t^N47322^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

This one is to let you know when Heartsong or power torrent procs - if you have power torrent, pop a volcanic potion at the same time to give a monster intellect boost and then unleash your shadow fiend for a LOT more mana regen.

^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SShowTimerText^B ^SEnabled^B ^SName^S74224;~`74241 ^t^N47322^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

Hope these help a few people out..

Andy

Last edited Jan 11, 2012 by Cybeloras
    #2 Sep 08, 2012 at 18:54 UTC - 0 likes

Great help. Thanks.

Your Archangel link seams to be a copy of your Prayer of Mending string. Just FYI.

#3 Aug 19, 2013 at 00:42 UTC - 0 likes

@CelestialFury: Go

I am brand new to this add-on and need a little bit of help... I love your evangelism stack tracker and would love to use it on my priest. I just don't know where to put the information you provided. Would you mind explaining for someone like me who doesn't have a clue? Like which option you're choosing in the configuration for this one, that's really my main question.

Thank you for your help.

#4 Nov 30, 2013 at 20:16 UTC - 0 likes

@jennoyed: You have probably figured it out by now, but right-click the icon you wish to configure. At the bottom of the window is a text box and a "Import/Export/Restore" button. Paste the above magic string into the textbox, then click the Import button. A dropdown menu appears. hover over To String then click the icon that appears to the right. The string will be imported and everything set up.

#5 Feb 11, 2014 at 21:00 UTC - 0 likes

Very handy, thanks! Still working in 5.4 so far as I can tell. It was making me crazy how to set this up in the regular interface. Is there a simple way to make it display the icon for Archangel instead of Evangelism?

• 5 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!