Tidy Plates

Forum > Help

Font changing

• 2 posts
    #1 Jul 16, 2011 at 09:53 UTC - 0 likes

Hi!

I've been trying to change the font in both default and neon - but it's been rather unsuccessful it's now pretty much broke the addon saying I that there is no font set in TidyPlatesCore and I don't understand the code enough to work out what I'm doing wrong.

I've already got my desired font in the media folder.

This is the erroring I'm getting: Date: 2011-07-16 11:05:25 ID: 2 Error occured in: Global Count: 1 Message: ..\AddOns\TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua line 221: <unnamed>:SetText(): Font not set Debug: [C]: ? [C]: SetText() TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:221: TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:208 TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:534: TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:523 TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:576: TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:563 TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:933: TidyPlates\TidyPlatesCore.lua:869

Thanks

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 by Nerr
    #2 Jul 18, 2011 at 09:56 UTC - 0 likes

@Nerr: Go

The easiest way to change fonts is to replace the .TTF files. Simply rename your desired font to the name of the existing file (rename the existing file first, obviously). You'll have to go into your theme's media folders, and change those, too.

• 2 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!