Tidy Plates

Forum > Help

Targettting

• 3 posts
    #1 Feb 02, 2012 at 13:50 UTC - 0 likes

I am using this addon long time ago and i think i have a great knownledge about it, but with the last update lots of things went wrong. I could fix most of them but targetting. Actually is really difficult to click on the health bar bcos on most of mobs it simply doesnt work, and u have to click on the mob itself to target it. Clicking on a health bar ends targettting one friend that was near or the mob near it. One example r Cinderweb Spinners on Bethtilack encounter u can click how many times u want on their health bar but u will never target them u have to find the exact point on their body to get them targetted. I have the vertical position at 50%. Would be good to know if this is a common issue, bcos being a tank is a great problem when u need to instant target something and u get ur priest targetted instead of the mob.

For now I ended installing 6.4 version.

Last edited Feb 02, 2012 by Yesitis
    #2 Feb 03, 2012 at 11:21 UTC - 0 likes

@Yesitis: Go

I'd put the "Artwork Vertical Position" back to default. The clickable frame doesn't move when you adjust that position, so you can accidentally mis-align the two components, causing the problem you're describing.

The clickable frame has never been movable, and can't be moved by any addon.

#3 Feb 18, 2012 at 04:19 UTC - 0 likes

@danltiger: Go

i had a similar problem while using neon...had to put "artwork vert pos" to 84% to make the frame comfortably clickable..hope this helps

• 3 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!