Hey, I just downloaded version 6.5.7 R433 and I am having some issues getting this to work. I even deleted all the old tidy plate folders and reinstalled and that did not solve it.
1. I went to my interface and verified that both Friendly Units and Enemy Units nameplates are on.
2. When logging in, Tidy Plates indicates that "No Theme is Selected".
3. /tidyplates brings up the Interface. Primary Theme: "Neon/Damage" Secondary Theme: "None". Dropdown for both only gives me the option for "None". I am in my Secondary Spec.
4. Switching to my primary spec, verify #1 again (name plates enabled), I go to tidyplates interface and now both Primary Theme and Secondary Theme say "None". Dropdown on both only give me the "None" option.
5. There is no wrench icon to access hub
6. Health bars are just now showing, nor can I configure it. The only change I notice is that the names appear larger when I have nameplates activated.
Any other trouble shooting steps you can suggest to enable the hub?
Ah, I figured it out so I'll just toss up what the issue was. For whatever reason, after reinstalling Tidy Plates, I went to "addons" on the character selection screen and for whatever reason, all the Tidy Plates addons were on except Tidy Plates Hub. I had to manually go in and select it. I wonder if this was because I was having issues with an older version, and Blizzard suggested to turn off a Tidy Plates addon due to some conflict and I said "yes" at the time. I guess that answer pervaded despite me reinstalling tidy plates. :P
Glad that you were able to fix it! I, too, have noticed that Wow saves the state of Enabled/Disabled addons, which persists even when the folders are removed.
You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!