- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4 "Siege of Orgrimar"
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3
- Update panel width to accommodate new microbuttons
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- WoW 5.0.4+
- Fix error from removal of RangedSlot from the game.
- MoP Beta compatibility (build 15799 tested)
- Use the new return from GetAverageItemLevel() API for equipped average if on WoW 4.3
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- Encounter Journal and Raid microbutton support
- bugfix undocumented GetItemQualityColor(id) API change
- toc update
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 4.1
- home / world latency added (WoW 4.0.6 netstats api change)
- another attempt to fix guild microbutton hiding issue or officers/guild leaders
(still haven't been able to reproduce the issue personally, feedback appreciated)
- attempt to fix issue with guild microbutton not hiding properly for officers/guild leaders
- minor optimization to avoid a brief fps spike immediately after zoning.
(needed due to changes with BAG_UPDATE event in 4.0.3)
v1.11 (not released on Curse)
- add a second average itemlevel calculation for WoW 4.0x/Cataclysm
Blizzard's average itemlevel function calculates based on the best item for the slot owned by the player
regardless if it is currently equipped or not (any soulbound item found in the bags or bank)
TinyMainbarInfo will now display the same averageilvl found in the character sheet as a convenience
so you know how far you are from LFD requirements, but will also add a second average
color coded by quality that takes only your currently equipped items into account.
- Initial upload