A TipTac-Addon thats adds informations for MSP-compatible Addons that's not compatible with TipTac and screw up the tooltip.
What is MSP?
MSP is the Mary Sue Protocol. It's used by MyRolePlay, FlagRSP, TotalRP for example.
What is doing this Addon?
The most Roleplay addons screw up the Game Tooltip to insert his own Informations. My goal is to create a high configurable but compatible addon to TipTac.
It's possible to insert the following Information to the Tooltip:
- The client used by the character
- Is a description available
- The RP-Currently text (because of line breaks it can be a big tooltip)
What is the addon doing besides the Tooltip integration of the MSP-Data?
- It's add all the Options (TipTac and the Special things of TipTacMSP) to the Blizzard configuration menu.
- Profiles are not supported until now.
- It's now possible to translate all the Options and Texts used in TipTacMSP and the new Option window in other languages (not the texts used TipTac himself, for example the original TipTac-Configuration dialog). Some texts are in german, I work on the other texts to translate it into german.
- Date created
- Mar 16, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 25, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files