WoW 6.0.3 Updates Pending
I've released the first update for the 6x interface. This comes with display improvements and a more accurate currency cap feature. Weekly capped currency tracking is in the works. Blizzard APIs for currency information could be better, but I'm working around its short comings. I'll update more when I have more time to invest into wrestling with Blizzard APIs.
If you like my work you should visit and bookmark my WOW Blog: http:solcraft.cjworlds.com/wow
Titan Panel plugin to monitor and display Token/Currency information.
- Toggle tracked tokens individually or by groups..
- Session Tracking with TokenPerHour Support.
- Optional token change announcement. (local raid warnings).
- Optional token change chat logging. (local chat frame).
- Multiple Character Support in Tooltip.
- Glamorized notifications when receiving tokens. (you can turn this feature off by right clicking the add-on and selecting options)
- Supports Glamour for using a centralized alert frame amongst addons.
- Currency Cap warning system for when your tokens are approaching or have reached the cap limit.
Custom Icon Sizes
You can set the various Icon sizing using a simple /script command. There are 3 different sizes used by the addon:
- BarIconSize are the Icons displaying on the TitanPanel Bar and can be adjusted like so (20 is the default value):
/script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "BarIconSize", 20);
- TipIconSize are the Icons displaying in the Tooltip of the Addon and can be adjusted like so (12 is the default value):
/script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "TipIconSize", 12);
- IconSize are the Icons displaying in log messages and error frame. They can be adjusted like so (16 is the default value):
/script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "IconSize", 16);
This variables will save per character and be remembered between sessions. These are in preparation for moving to functional Interface config panel in place of the right click options menu.
Bugs & Feature Requests
Please use the curseforge ticketing systems to report bugs and request features.
- Date created
- Nov 02, 2010
- Last update
- Dec 23, 2014
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Titan [CurrencyTracker] (+Glamour)
- Recent files