Titan Panel plugin to monitor and display Token/Currency information.
- Toggle tracked tokens individually or by groups..
- Session Tracking with TokenPerHour Support.
- Optional token change announcement. (local raid warnings).
- Optional token change chat logging. (local chat frame).
- Multiple Character Support in Tooltip.
- Glamorized notifications when receiving tokens.
- Supports Glamour for using a centralized alert frame amongst addons.
- Currency Cap warning system for when your tokens are approaching or have reached the cap limit.
Custom Icon Sizes
You can set the various Icon sizing using a simple /script command. There are 3 different sizes used by the addon:
- BarIconSize are the Icons displaying on the TitanPanel Bar and can be adjusted like so (20 is the default value):
/script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "BarIconSize", 20);
- TipIconSize are the Icons displaying in the Tooltip of the Addon and can be adjusted like so (12 is the default value):
/script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "TipIconSize", 12);
- IconSize are the Icons displaying in log messages and error frame. They can be adjusted like so (16 is the default value):
/script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "IconSize", 16);
This variables will save per character and remembered between sessions. These are in preparation for moving to functional Interface config panel in place of the right click options menu.
Bugs & Feature Requests
Please use the curseforge ticketing systems to report bugs and request features.
- Date created
- Nov 02, 2010
- Last update
- Mar 17, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Titan [CurrencyTracker] (+Glamour)
- Recent files