LootHog detects and tracks rolls which are made with '/random' or '/roll' and sorts them, allowing raid leaders to announce roll winners quickly and easily. This is the Titan Support Module for LootHog.
Loothog can be found here : http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/loothog.aspx
- Automatically show window when someone rolls
- Configurable timer: Starts when the first roll is detected.
- Acknowledge rolls via /whisper to roller
- Announce that new roll has started, and announce the time players have to roll.
- Prevent /random rolls from appearing in the chatlog
- Count rolls from group members only or entire raid
- Reject rolls with bounds other than those configured
- Reject multiple rolls
- Ability to "Hold" timer. After releasing the timer, timer will restart from where it left off. - OR if AutoExtend is turned on, it will restart from configured time if timer is lower.
- Countdown - Manually activated or can start in the last few seconds of timer (configurable)
- AutoExtend if roll is detected in the last few seconds of timer (configurable)
- Finalize rolling and announce winner after configurable timer expires
- Finalize rolling when all group members have rolled
- Announce the group of the winner (Raid)
- Submit complete list of rolls to chat when announcing
- Deactivate LootHog if someone else announces (using Loothog)
- Close LootHog window after announcing a winner
- MyAddon - Support
- Support for "Offspec" rolls
- Announce configured settings and rules to party/raid
- One click "Off" button
- Date created
- May 09, 2009
- Last update
- Oct 25, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files