This AddOn has been adopted by HonorGoG of the Titan Development Team in order to keep it alive.
- Adds a button to Titan that shows WorldDefense attack info. If there has been an attack within the last 40 seconds the bar will show the area and number of attacks seen there.
- Eliminates 'zone is under attack!' spam in chat.
- Tooltip gives details on areas attacked, number of attacks seen and time since the last attack.
- You can view attacks by most recent or most frequent, by subzone or zone (Crossroads = subzone, The Barrens = zone)
- Local attacks are marked as such. Note that the mod does not know all zone subzones. It will monitor LocalDef and all zone changes and save any new zones to your SavedVariables. Please see How You Can Help below.
- Will autojoin WorldDef and LocalDef. You can turn off the chat window option to show WorldDef and LocalDef if you wish (I do it myself), but nonetheless you still need to be in the channels. All output can be suppressed and is so by default.
Please direct all issues and feature requests to the Google Code Titan development page. As a member of that team, I do monitor issue tickets.
- If you are having issues, please following the instructions under Bug Reports above.
- Titan (Titan Panel)
How You Can Help
- If you have run around Outland and Northrend extensively, please mail your ../WTF/Account/username/SavedVariables/DefenseTracker.lua file to honorgog(at)titanpanel(dot)org. This will allow me to update the 'known_zones' file so these subzones will be associated with their proper zones in the future.
- Any additional localization data you may be able to provide would help out immensely.
This plugin was originally created by Tekkub.
- Date created
- Dec 04, 2007
- Last update
- Mar 07, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Titan Panel [Defense]
- Recent files