Titan Panel adds one or two information bars on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.
Details about the Titan Development Team can be found at the About subpage at their portal site.
- The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the top and/or the bottom of your screen.
- Many builtin plugins that provide a great core set of features.
- Easy to use menus and options to change features on the fly.
- Fully supported plugin system. All plugins on the bar are plug-n-play.
- Ability to utilize Data Broker plugins.
Direct all issues and feature requests to the Google Code Titan development page.
- Please read the included TitanPanelSetup-READ_ME_FIRST.txt file for any special instructions needed to use this version of Titan Panel.
- Please check the Titan Panel Portal for a list of any recent issues. These will appear on the main page.
- If you are still having issues, please follow the instructions under Bug Reports above.
- TitanAutoHide & TitanAuxAutoHide
- TitanPanel & supporting modules
A few very dedicated people have maintained Titan Panel over the years. They are in order of chronological responsibility: TitanMod, Dark Imakuni and Adsertor.
- Date created
- Apr 02, 2005
- Last update
- Apr 01, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Titan Panel
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files
- Embedded library