With HunterStableInfo you have a quick overview of your stable and all the pets you've tamed in the past. It gives you information about the name and family of all possible 25 pets you can store in your stable. Even if you're not at the stablemaster you can see what pets you already have. New with version 4.2: See all pet abilities in a 2nd tooltip! You can also see your current active pet in titan panel (or any data-broker supported addon) with its current specialization
Main features of HunterStableInfo: (newest version: 5.0)
- Lib Data Broker Support (you will need a LDB supported bar-addon like titanpanel or bazooka to use HunterStableInfo)
- See all your 25 pets with name and family even if you're not at the stablemaster
- Quick overview of all pet abilities in a 2nd tooltip
- See your current active pet and pet specialization on the LDB display
How to use HunterStableInfo:
- Left-Click on the button shows all pet abilities in a new tooltip.
- Shift-Left-Click on the button toggles the pet frame.
- Right-Click on the button shows/hides hints in the tooltip.
- Shift-Right-Click on the button shows/hides your stabled pets in the tooltip.
- Left-Click on a pet entry in the tooltip shows the pet's 3D model.
- Right-Click on a pet entry in the tooltip shows the pet's abilities.
- Right-Shift-Click on a pet entry in the tooltip shows the pet's diet.
- Removed Pet Class in the tooltip
- Added current pet specialization for the broker button
- Added new MOP pets and their abilities
- This addon will work with the enUS and deDE WoW client.
- Full translation for the French and Spanish client are still missing.
- If you find any bugs post them in the comments or send me a PM. Thank you
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Nov 26, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 03, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files