Adds a Wintergrasp timer to TitanPanel and provides some other information about Wintergrasp in its tooltip.
- Adds a timer to TitanPanel, coloured to denote which faction controls WG (green if yours, red if not)
- Records save information for VoA for all of a player's characters, even across realms, that use the addon
- Allows a user to broadcast the time to a selected channel
- Allows a user to auto-announce a 15 minute warning to guild, trade, and/or yourself
- Uses a variety of methods to provide accurate estimates when the actual time information is not available
- Communicates with other addon users on your server to synchronize
- Designed to be very lightweight; ie, it uses very little CPU and has a small memory footprint
Q: Does TitanWG have any dependencies, other than TitanPanel itself?
Q: Do you have to go to Dalaran in order to update the addon's status?
Q: Does TitanWG make use of other WG addons if they're present?
Q: How do I report a bug or request a feature?
Please use the ticketing system provided by Curse. This is greatly preferable to posting comments as it allows me to properly track them. While I love to receive comments, bug reports and feature requests will almost certainly require a ticket anyhow.
Q: Does TitanWG support any language other than English?
Currently, translations exist for German, Spanish, Russian, and French. (Thanks to Gomntep, LigthSora, StingerSoft, and Alain for providing those.)
Q: Is there anything I can do to help?
- First (and the easiest) give this addon a good rating and add it to your favourites ;)
- Tell your friends about it.
- Testing and suggestions for new features, etc.
- Help with making the tooltip layout nicer.
- Implement a feature, especially porting to LDB.
- Check out my other addons, including: Titan Panel [DualSpec] and Titan Panel [SaveInfo].
Table of contents
- 1 Features
- 2 FAQ
- 2.1 Q: Does TitanWG have any dependencies, other than TitanPanel itself?
- 2.2 Q: Do you have to go to Dalaran in order to update the addon's status?
- 2.3 Q: Does TitanWG make use of other WG addons if they're present?
- 2.4 Q: How do I report a bug or request a feature?
- 2.5 Q: Does TitanWG support any language other than English?
- 2.6 Q: Is there anything I can do to help?
- Date created
- Apr 20, 2009
- Last update
- Dec 26, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Recent files