Tyra Misdirect gives you up to 10 macros. (/cast [target=] Misdirection)
For each one of them there will be a button in the contextmenu of other players to set the target of the macro.
The name of the macro and the Buttons in the Contextmenu will Contain the names of people currently in it.
All options are in blizzards interface addon options.
- automatic lfg tank set to macro 1
- automatic oRA/CTRA maintanks set to macro 1-10
- automatic Blizzard MT detection
- automatic set pet to macro 1 when not in Raid/Party
- announce Misdirection to group/raid/... etc
- set each Macros Icon
Because of the many requests i got to continue this addon i finally decided to provide a new version
(its basically a limited version of my addon TyraMagicMacros )
If you upgrade from v1.5 to v1.6/v1.7 you probably have to delete the saved variables located at .../"your wow folder"/WTF/Account/"your Account name"/SavedVariables/tmisd.lua
- Date created
- Jan 21, 2010
- Last update
- Feb 10, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Tyra Misdirect
- Recent files