TomTom is your personal navigation assistant in World of Warcraft. This addon is very simple, but provides a nice set of functionality. Thanks to Esamynn for Astrolabe, which does the bulk of the work in this addon.
Bugs and Support (PLEASE READ)
Unfortunately I have been forced to disable user comments on Curse.com. For some absurd reason the site has stopped sending me emails when you guys post a new comment, making me completely unable to provide support via this means. I am still happy to provide assistance, both on Curseforge and Wowinterface:
TomTom offers the following major features:
- Set waypoints via command, or by clicking on the world map
- A draggable coordinate display with customizable accuracy. This frame can be hidden or locked.
- Player and cursor coordinates on the World Map (these can be hidden)
- A floating "crazy-taxi" style arrow that points you to your destination
- Displaying the "crazy-taxi" arrow or coordinate block in compatible LDB displays, such as NinjaPanel
- Show a waypoint that points you towards your corpse for easy recovery
- Can set waypoints by clicking on quest objective POIs on the World Map and watch frame.
Please also check out LightHeaded
/tomtom - Opens configuration GUI
In addition you can use the /way command to add and reset waypoints. In order to overcome conflicts with the Cartographer /way command, you can also use /tway to access TomTom's waypoint command. The following slash commands are available:
|/way 14.78 23.9||Add a new waypoint at 14.78, 23.90|
|/way Nagrand 45 50||Add a new waypoint in Nagrand at 45, 50|
|/way 14.78 23.90 This is a waypoint!||Add a new waypoint with a description|
|/way reset all||Remove ALL current waypoints|
|/way reset Nagrand||Remove all waypoints in Nagrand|
|/wayb or /wayback||Sets a waypoint at the current location|
|/cway or /closestway||Set the crazy arrow to the closest waypoint|
TomTom has been designed to publish the Crazy-Arrow and Coordinate Block as LDB feeds, allowing them to be displayed in compatible display addons. I've written a very simple, easy-to-configure panel that is capable of displaying these called NinjaPanel.
If you're looking to bulk import waypoints (to track achievements, etc), a community member has provided a great addon that lets you do this easily. Take a look at Paste.
- Date created
- Apr 22, 2009
- Last update
- Oct 18, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files