Change the default location for the tooltip to the mouse cursor (addon's default setting).
- /tooltiponmouse (x, y)
- /tooltiponmouse X=x Y=y
- /tooltiponmouse X=x
- /tooltiponmouse Y=y
- /tooltiponmouse hideincombat|offsets|showonmouse|combat|offset|mouse|c|o|m
- /tooltiponmouse feature [hideincombat|offsets|showonmouse|combat|offset|mouse|c|o|m]
- /tooltiponmouse tooltipverticalpoint|tooltiphorizontalpoint|vertical|horizontal|v|h
- /tooltiponmouse help [feature]
- /tooltiponmouse reset
- the x offset - negative numbers go left, positive numbers go right.
- the y offset - negative numbers go down, positive numbers go up.
- alias for "/tooltiponmouse feature [hideincombat|offsets|showonmouse|combat|offset|mouse|c|o|m]"
- toggle the state of the given feature.
- gives general help about the slash command. Add "feature" to show details about how the "feature" option works.
- Restores default settings.
- Three-way toggle between 'left', 'right', and 'center' (default: 'center').
- Three-way toggle between 'top', 'bottom', and 'middle' (default: 'bottom').
- /ttom (alias)
Breakdown of positioning behavior
- If both Offsets and ShowOnMouse are disabled, the tooltip will revert to the client's default placement.
- If Offsets is enabled and ShowOnMouse is disabled, position the tooltip relative to the lower left corner as if the lower left corner of the tooltip was the grab point.
- If Offsets is disabled and ShowOnMouse is enabled, position the tooltip above the cursor (you will be pointing at the center of the bottom edge of the tooltip).
- If both Offsets and ShowOnMouse are enabled, position the tooltip relative to the cursor as thought the middle of the bottom edge of the tooltip was the grab point.
- If the vertical and horizontal axises are changed via the config frame or slash command, offsets will be calculated from those points.
Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
- Resubmitted with permission from the original author, Nemes.
If you don't want to use the new offset feature, v200910270202 still works.The offset feature can now be disabled.
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Jan 31, 2009
- Last update
- Oct 25, 2012
- Development stage
- Written or Edited by Eric Gingell
- Curse link
- Recent files