TotemTimers in Legion
It the next few days I will upload a beta of TT for legion. This beta will have a lot of features removed, all those that still make sense will be added back in after.
- Totem buttons and totem flyout menus as well as totem set functionality on the ankh timer removed. Totems do not belong to schools any more, all totems can be up at the same time. And totems have a cooldown of at least 30 secs and only a short duration, so there is not that much emphasis on tracking if they are active as before but much more on their cooldowns. Totems will be shown like the rest of the spells.
- There are no special button bars with specific spells any more. TT has 5 button bars and any spell can be placed on any bar by dragging them from the spellbook.
- Flameshock duration removed, will be added back later.
- Keybinds removed, will be added back later.
- Several options in the options gui will not work, they will be fixed later.
- Probably forgot a lot of things that are missing now and have to be added back in. Feel free to tell me which ones once TT beta is up.
TotemTimers aims to help managing totems, shields, and weapon buffs, showing additional info about active totems (range, cooldowns) and provides additional totem sets. For enhancement shamans (and soon for ele/resto also) it provides additional timers displaying the cooldown of the most important spells and the number of Maelstrom Weapon stacks. TT supports ButtonFacade and rActionButtonStyler for customizing its appearance.
A big thanks to all who kept the localization of TT up-to-date. To make that easier I switched to the localization system at CurseForge. There you can find and edit missing entries more easily and you don't have to upload files anymore.
In TT the four totem timer buttons are referred to as Timers, the timer buttons for Reincarnation, shields and weapons are referred to as Trackers.
Hovering over a timer button opens a flyout menu containing buttons for all totems for that timer's element. Leftclicking a button casts that totem, rightclicking assigns that totem to the active multicast spell and to the timer button; leftclicking the timer button will then cast this totem. The assigned totem is displayed as a small icon (referred to as mini icon) in the lower right corner of the timer button. The last button of each flyout menu serves to delete a totem from the active multicast spell.
The weapon buff tracker also has a flyout menu: Leftclicking will cast a spell; rightclicking assigns it as the leftclick spell to the tracker button; shift-rightclicking assigns it as the rightclick spell to the tracker button (TT 10.1). The flyout menu contains two spell combos for enhancement shamans that can be assigned to the tracker button as leftclick only (by rightclick). Then the first leftclick on the tracker button casts Windfury Weapon, the second leftclick casts either Flametongue or Frostbrand.
Additional Totem Sets
The reincarnation (or ankh) tracker serves as an anchor for up to 8 totem sets. Rightclicking the ankh tracker saves the configuration of the active multicast spell. Leftclicking the ankh tracker opens a menu with all totem sets, each menu button displays four icons containing its saved totems. Leftclicking a menu buttons loads that set to the active multicast spell, overwriting the active totem configuration. Rightclicking a menu buttons deletes its set.
- Date created
- May 29, 2008
- Last update
- Jul 26, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files