TradeSkillMaster (abbreviated "TSM") is a modular addon suite designed to help both casual gold makers as well as experienced auction house goblins streamline their gold-making processes including everything from crafting things to buying mats to snatch (dealfinding) lists to creating and canceling auctions.
Here to report an error? Check out this page for information on how to do so!
See how you can't comment on this page? Don't give up! Check out this page for information on how to get help with TradeSkillMaster or provide feedback!
Whether you're a new user or long time TSM veteran, please check out our website for more information about the TradeSkillMaster addon suite: http://www.tradeskillmaster.com/
TradeSkillMaster currently has 10 modules (not including the core addon), each of which can be used completely independantly of the others and have unique features.
- TradeSkillMaster (main) - Provides common functions and windows for all the modules. This module is required in order for any of the other modules to function, but does nothing user-facing on its own.
- TSM_Accounting - Keeps track of all your sales and purchases from the auction house allowing you to easily track your income and expendatures and make sure you're turning a profit.
- TSM_Additions - Provides many quality of life features that didn't fit well in any other module. For example, allowing the purchasing of more than one stack of items at a time from vendors, and improving the A buyer has been found for your auction of... text.
- TSM_AuctionDB - Performs scans of the auction house and calculates the market value of items as well as the minimum buyout. This information can be shown in items' tooltips as well as used by other modules.
- TSM_Auctioning - Posts and cancels your auctions to / from the auction house accorder to pre-set rules. Also, this module can show you markets which are ripe for being reset for a profit.
- TSM_Crafting - Allows you to build a queue of crafts that will produce a profitable, see what materials you need to obtain, and actually craft the items.
- TSM_Destroying - Mills, prospects, and disenchants items at super speed!
- TSM_ItemTracker - Tracks and manages your inventory across multiple characters including your bags, bank, and guild bank.
- TSM_Mailing - Allows you to quickly and easily empty your mailbox as well as automatically send items to other characters with the single click of a button.
- TSM_Shopping - Provides interfaces for efficiently searching for items on the auction house. When an item is found, it can easily be bought, canceled (if it's yours), or even posted from your bags.
- TSM_Warehousing - Manages your inventory by allowing you to easily move predefined groups of items between your bags, bank, and guild bank.
- TSM_WoWuction - Allows you to use data from http://wowuction.com in other TSM modules and view its various price points in your item tooltips.
- Date created
- Oct 16, 2010
- Last update
- Jun 26, 2015
- Development stage
- TSM License (Based on ARR)
- Curse link
- Recent files