What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Someone sell solid stones at buyout 60s and !!!bid 30s!!!
2. I have a group for solid stone: Price threshold 20s, fallback price 80s, undercut 1c - bid percent 100%
3. Using the cancel auctions option ... the addon propose to cancel, cancelling then repost at 59s 99c, but in next step the addon propose to cancel again despite the fact that the seller has not changed anything.
What is the expected output?
I think there should be some settings to overcome this situation... or I can not find it?
What version of the product are you using ? V1.6.4
Do you have an error log of what happened? No
|sapu94||Jul 28, 2013 at 22:42 UTC||Changed status from Replied to Declined|
|Kaboca||Jun 03, 2013 at 17:58 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|sapu94||Jun 03, 2013 at 16:12 UTC||Changed status from Replied to Waiting|
|Kaboca||Jun 03, 2013 at 15:50 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|sapu94||May 31, 2013 at 22:30 UTC||Changed status from New to Waiting|
|Kaboca||May 31, 2013 at 21:28 UTC||Create|
- 5 comments
- Last updated
- Jul 28, 2013
- May 31, 2013
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.