What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make sure you have some auction groups configured which will result in some of your auctions not being posted due to "Cheapest auction below min price"
2. Go to the auction house and switch to the TSM Auctioning tab
3. Click "Start Post scan"
4. If there is a "Lowest Buyout" column header, click it to switch to "Your Buyout" (which appears to be the default)
5. Hover over an auction with "Cheapest auction below min price"
Expect: Lowest buyout amount should be present in tooltip
Actual: Lowest buyout is listed as "---"
Note: If you click on the "Your buyout" header to switch it to "Lowest Buyout", then the lowest buyout shows in the tooltip.
What version of the product are you using (put the actual number - never say "latest")?
- Last updated
- Sep 28, 2013
- Aug 18, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.