- Using new movable frame TSMAPI function for destroying frame.
- The destroying frame will now remember its position when moved.
- Updated TOC for patch 5.4.
- Fixed error with closing destroying window in combat.
- Updated scrolling tables.
- Fixed issue with detecting disenchantable items for non-enUS locales.
- First 2.0 Version!
- Updated for patch 5.2.
- The safe table is back.
- Many other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- There is a new destroy window that is smaller and has a bigger button
- It is safe to use slow speed for DE items that are soulbound
- Destroying plays nice with loot addons such as Xloot
- Removed the lag caused by counting loot
- Removed safelist from DE
- Made the code simpler and faster
- other things that I dont remember...
- fixed a bug.
- fixed a bug in Prospecting/Milling
- fixed a ui bug in DE
- added the option to block sum loot later I will redo the algorithim that causes the lag.
- DE now ignores all items that are not green, blue or purple
- In slow mode the destroy button will now become disabled
- Fixed and issue with sum loot
- fixed a typo
- fixed another error with DE UI
- added an error msg, for filter results.
- fixed an error with DE UI
- remove a print statement.
- For Milling and Prospecting you can now chose to filter results by mat or date but be warned your old tables may not work
- fixed a lua error
- DE works!!
- fixed pigment issue
- postclick wasnt working so I did something a bit different
- SumLoot added
- Merge stacks added
- needs TSM 0.2.5.1Beta to work
- new ui
- fixed a lua error
- Fixed and issue with pigments showing up in the milling dd
- Fixed a localization issue with the button.
- Updated the TOC for patch 4.2.
- Herbs/Ore no longer swap spots infinitely
- Lua error fixed
- Added the ability to mill/prospect older herbs/ore
- Populate Menus now uses a tooltip scan; so that the dropdowns are updated dynamically
- First version!
- Uploaded on
- Oct 21, 2013
- Game version
- 22.7 KiB