TradeSkillMaster: TSM Version Info:
(Not using any other addons that modify the AH frame/data)
Starting somewhere around 2.1 and persisting through above revisions, the results table for Shopping no longer sorts non-numeric columns (Seller and Item) alphabetically. Item Level, Auctions, Stack Size, Time Left, Price Per Item/Stack, and % Market Value all sort properly.
1. Get search results table containing multiple items and/or sellers (I used "bolt of")
2. Sort by either Item or Seller, sort is not alphabetical
3. Inverse-sort by same column, sort is again (pseudo)random
4. Sort again by same column, same randomness as previous
- Last updated
- Nov 03, 2013
- Oct 25, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.