ArenaLive [Spectator] is a fully functional spectator interface for World of Warcraft arena wargames. It enables you to queue two teams against eachother in a spectated wargame. Simply write /alspec to open the War Game Menu and begin.
Help localising the addon:
I get the error message "No Target" when trying to queue two parties against eachother. What to do?
The queuing system for spectated wargames is still a bit unstable. To resolve this issue, you and both teams will have to relog and try it again. Also make sure that team leaders of both teams are from the same realm, otherwise the queue probably won't work.
The cooldown tracker does show no cooldowns, how do I fix that?
Since the cooldown tracker relies on inspecting every single player to get their, spec, talents and glyphs, it is possible that sometimes a player's cooldowns do not load at all. Normally, ArenaLive will retry an inspect query after about 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, you can simply /reload to fix the problem.
- Toggleable target and target-of-target frames.
- Unit frames for all players in the arena.
- Talent and glyph aware cooldown tracker.
- Dampening Tracker
- Match statistic with an integrated cache.
- BattleTag based nickname system.
- Cooldowns sometimes do not update correctly on match start. Working on a fix, but /reload will solve the problem until then.
- Team names are sometimes mixed up.
- There is a normal unit frame addon based on ArenaLive. You can find it here.
- Date created
- Oct 16, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 28, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- ArenaLive [Spectator]
- Recent files