The Addon was completely recoded and is now known under the label "ArenaLive [Spectator]". It is recommended to delete any old version called "ArenaLive" before updating to this new version.
The use of this addon is to enable people to organise WoW-Arena Tournaments in an easy manner and it tries to bring some kind of spectator mode into World of Warcraft.
Help localising the addon:
If you want to help making the addon available in your mother tongue, then take a look at the localisation page on curseforge.
- Scoreboard that shows team names, icons and a match timer.
- Unit frame set that already shows everything you need to see.
- Target and TargetofTarget frames.
- Changable and broadcastable countdown.
- Cooldown tracker for both teams
- Functions to hide standard UI's frames.
- Whitelisted Buffs to only show important ones.
- Name Plates that show team affiliation.
- Nickname system to assign, import and export name aliases to players that are shown on name plates and unit frames instead of their character names.
- Team cache system to store, import and export predefined teams.
How to work with the Addon (3v3)
- Queue a 5vs5 Wargame
- Let the 6 "real" players join and wait until the "Enter Match" button gets enabled.
- Join the game
- Open a team's menu by left clicking onto the team name on the scoreboard to which you want to add players to.
- Let the enemy team kill you.
- Choose the players from the dropdown menu, set a team name and a team icon.
- Hide Blizzard's standard UI by right clicking onto the time button/config mode button.
- Start the countdown via left clicking the time frame.
- Enjoy the match
What this AddOn is not
- ArenaLive isn't a real spectator mode, it is just a unitframeset that is designed like one.
- ArenaLive isn't designed for everyday arena usage, but for tournaments/spectating wargames only.
- There is a unit frame addon that uses the same code for unit frames as ArenaLive [Spectator] called ArenaLive [UnitFrames]. You can find it here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/arenalive-unitframes
- You can follow me on twitter to get information about coming updates for ArenaLive and to contact me.
- Date created
- Oct 16, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 28, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- ArenaLive [Spectator]
- Recent files