ArenaLive [Spectator] is a fully functional spectator interface for World of Warcraft arena wargames. It enables you to queue two teams against eachother in a spectated wargame. Simply write /alspec to open the War Game Menu and begin.
Help localising the addon:
How to use the Addon
- Requirements: Two groups of players, with at least two players (five for battlegrounds) per group. The spectator(s) need to be in a third group or, if there is only one spectator, in no group.
- Choose a bracket from the bracket dropdown.
- Choose a map from the map dropdown.
- Drag and Drop both leaders of the two player groups into the "Team Leader" fields.
- Hit the "Start Spectated War Game" button.
- Toggleable target and target-of-target frames.
- Unit frames for all players in the arena.
- Talent and glyph aware cooldown tracker.
- Dampening Tracker
- Match statistic with an integrated cache.
- BattleTag based nickname system.
- There is a normal unit frame addon based on ArenaLive. You can find it here.
- Date created
- Oct 16, 2012
- Last update
- May 26, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- ArenaLive [Spectator]
- Recent files