What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Changing Toons ingame, or logging on
2. Using the addon in general
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
After battle, I expected the normal game music to take over or fade back in, however I am seeing that the game's Music volume setting is reduced to 0, background and ambient noises can still be heard but not the game soundtrack.
What version of the product are you using?
5.2.3 (or whichever one is the newest)
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
While I wouldn't class this as critical, it's getting annoying that I've got to manually turn the volume up to hear the game soundtrack again.
- 3 comments
- Last updated
- Nov 20, 2013
- Aug 17, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.