If you enjoy using VuhDo please consider a small donation for Iza.
(use the Donate button on the project page)
New VuhDo release v3.6 with support for Warlords of Draenor!
Be sure to check out the ultimate VuhDo setup walkthrough (Thanks Zohar).
VuhDo video tutorial on YouTube: Part 1 Part 2 (Thanks Bellamie).
Yet another video guide (Thanks Eressea).
Video tutorial on advanced features: unboxing and cluster scanner (Thanks Joseph/Apristine).
Collection of guides and tutorials (Thanks Zohar).
What is VuhDo? – VuhDo is a raid monitor similar to CTRaidAssist or Blizzards built-in raid frames. Basically this is about displaying the health of raid members in form of clearly arranged bars. VuhDo is primarily directed to healing classes, but will make use to almost any other class. Moreover several healing spells or other actions can be asserted to mouse clicks on those bars (Click-Heal).
What VuhDo can do:
1. Display all relevant informations about your raid members
- Mana, other types of power
- Incoming Heal
- Charmed status
- PvP status
- Tooltips (for race, class, level and current location)
- Player Tags (such as afk, disconnected, dead)
- You can heal, decurse, target, assist or focus raid memers with just one click
- You can bind any usable item and any macro to mouse clicks
- You can assign up to 40 mouse click combinations to cast on raid members
- You can assign up to 16 keys to cast when mouse over
- You can automatically fire your trinkets and instant casts whenever cooldown is over
- You can automatically resurrect and decurse players out of combat
3. Set up the raid
- manage main tanks (CTRA/ORA compatible) and personally selected players.
- Setup who is raid lead, assistant and master looter
- Check who is one of the above
- You can easily keep track of all of your buffs
- You can rebuff automatically chosing the most suitable spell and target
- You can smart buff your raid automatically selecting missing buffs
- Up to 10 independent raid member panels
- Completely free arrangement of raid members: You can move any group to any position in any panel:
You can select to see your groups by class, group number role or any combination.
Easy group arrangement via Drag’n’Drop.
You can additionally setup to display Pets, Vehicles, Main Tanks, private Tanks.
A panel setup wizard lets you setup most common settings with a few clicks
- You can store different skins and arrangements of panels separately
Supported standards / Compatibility:
- CTRA/oRA: Main Tank setup / resurrection monitor
- libSharedMedia: Fonts, Statusbar textures
To be absolutely clear VuhDo is still fully supported and will continue to see bug fixes / new features. Below we have archived the parting message from Iza @ EU-Gilneas, the original creator of this amazing addon:
2014-04-25: I (Iza) am sorry to announce that I'm not
going to further develop or maintain VuhDo anymore.
I haven't been actively playing wow for some years
now and lately - as you might have noticed -
my efforts (and also interest) in maintaining and
developing WoW addons tends to zero, so I'll be
gone for good I guess.
Thanks to a fine community for the great times
and for sharing all the uncounted ideas and suggestions
which finally have made VuhDo what I believe is a decent
All the best to you & keep it going,
- Date created
- Aug 31, 2008
- Last update
- Mar 22, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files