What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Setup your left click mouse button to a heal spell macro. The macro I am using is:
#showtooltip Greater heal
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast Inner Focus
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/cast [target=mouseover] Greater Heal
2. Set up a hostile spell, not a macro, in the hostile section, for the same mousebind (left button)
3. Attempt to fire the hostile spell on a hostile target, but it will instead begin casting the content of your macro from the healing/default section.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expect the hostile spell to be cast, instead the healing spell macro on the same mousebind is fired.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Jan 26, 2013
- Jan 21, 2013
- Invalid - This was not a valid report.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.