Ever try to figure out why your raid is failing? Ever try to figure out who died first, or what killed the tank, or just want to sound like a raid leader without doing any work?? The combat log is horrible at reporting player deaths. It doesn't include how they died in the death, it doesn't let you single out a specific player, and sometimes it just doesn't show deaths period, even when you have the option checked. WeakestLink attempts to overcome these shortcomings by announcing raid deaths in all sorts of options.
- Deaths may be announced to raid, say, officer, a whisper, a channel, or just yourself.
- Report who killed them, by how much, when, and a link to the spell if possible. Overkill is also an option.
- Show events before that person died! You have the option to see the attacks that player took before he died. You can specify how many lines you want to report
- Show however many deaths you want, per fight (since after the first five die, who cares what happens after that)
- Only report a certain player, such as a tank.
- Raid icons support with the newest beta
- Party deaths for 5-man instances can be enabled in options
- '/wl' to bring up the options
- '/wl on' to turn it on
- '/wl off' to turn it off
- '/wl debug' to see all deaths, not just raid members (warning, tracks NPCs too so lots of spam)
Thanks to Fatality for the idea, and its author for some code optimizations I used.
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Nov 23, 2009
- Last update
- Dec 13, 2012
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Weakest Link
- Recent files