Enhances default blizzard equip compare to make matching of Main- & Off-Hand versus Two-Hand (and vice versa) weapon stats a lot easier. *hurray*
Note: Main-Hand refers to any One-Hand weapon that can be equipped to you main weapon slot (eg. Mace), while Off-Hand does the same for your secondary weapon slot (eg. Libram). ;)
This addon try's to enhance the default blizzard equip compare by some some simplifications.
- When comparing a Two-Hand weapon to your currently equipped Main- & Off-Hand it will add up difference to both Main- AND Off-Hand an display it on the Two-Hand tooltip.
- No changes is done, when you compare a Two-Hand to an equipped Two-Hand, since blizzards equip compare handles this already fine.
- When comparing a Main- or Off-Hand to your currently equipped Two-Hand, it will use your last equipped Off- or Main-Hand as a reference to calculate stats difference. Those reference weapons can also be set via chat-command.
- No changes is done, when you compare a Main-Hand or Off-Hand to an equipped Main-Hand or Off-Hand, since blizzards equip compare handles this already fine.
For further details, take a look at addon images. ;)
- /wp [mh | oh] [itemID | itemName | itemLink] - Set default Main- or Off-Hand to itemID, itemName or itemLink
- /wp auto - Toggles (Enable/Disable) auto update of default Main- and Off-Hand
- /wp note - Toggles (Enable/Disable) adding extra note which Main- and Off-Hand is beeing used
- Q: I want it simplistic, how to I turn off those notes in the tooltip and only display stats? A: This can be toggled by /wp note.
- Q: Weasypare keeps reseting my reference Main- and Off-Hand?! A: This can be toggled by /wp auto
- Q: Weasypare only shows compare info for weapons? A: Yes that's intended, turn on blizzard equip compare for the rest. ;)
- Q: Can you support AddonXY? A: Probably, just keep me a note. ;)
- Did not test if gem icon were displayed correctly, just didn't have any weapon with sockets. :-/
- Feedback: Should I add a LibDataBroker Plugin to replace/enhance command-line?
- 7 comments