Created for optimal performance in the toughest fights, a rugged combat text add-on is finally ready to be put to the test!
xCT+ is immensely based off the add-on xCT by braindump (aka Affli). It strives to be as minimalistic as possible while maintaining ease of use. That is why, introduced in version 3, you can now configure all settings while in-game.
Overall, xCT+ is a replacement for Blizzard’s scrolling combat text. It is superior to the default combat text because xCT+ organizes incoming healing, incoming damage, and outgoing damage/healing into their own frames, while minimizing spam.
For those that have used Affli’s xCT Add-On, xCT+ expands the functionality of its predecessor. New features include:
- An In-Game Configuration Tool
- Frames for tracking Criticals, Loot and Money, Spell Procs, Unit Power (Mana), and Class Combo Points
- A grid when positioning the frames
- Tons of new options and features
- A redesigned Spell Merger for those Spammy Spells
- Setting Profiles
- And many more exciting new features!
Feel free to use the comments below for quick and dirty questions. If you think that you have a question that is more involved, feel free to head over to the support thread:
- Date created
- Jan 10, 2012
- Last update
- May 22, 2013
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files