Auction Snatch keeps a saved list of items you want to buy from the Auction House, and automatically scans the Auction House for every item on your list. It's very fast and will happen before you have time to type anything. If an auction is found, a prompt will appear to ask you what you want to do. The selections in the Prompt are self-explanatory.
Many mods keep track of items you want to remember or search for - but I found it tedious to keep selecting items in the list. Auction Snatch automates that process. I no longer worry about missing the rare Hyacinth Macaw in the auction house!
Directions: A new tab will appear on the Auction House Frame. Clicking that will bring up the interface. Type in your search queries, hit enter, and then when your list is complete, click 'Start Search'.
- * * * * * * Features * * * * * * * *
- Checking the 'Auto Search' button will automatically start searching when you open the auction house. Or you can hold Shift as you open the Auction House.
- 'Esc' will always close any open frames.
- Items can be added to an 'ignore list'. Next search, you will not be bothered by that item. You may also ignore items above a certain price with the 'too expensive' button.
- Add items to your list by shift-clicking chat links.
- Double-click an item while at the Auction House to search for just that item.
- Items in the list may be repositioned by dragging them.
- A single click in the list will bring up a small option box for that item.
- A small manual override field appears at the prompt dialogue, to manually override the 'too expensive' conditions. Very handy if you get lots of results from a search and don't want to click 'too expensive' for each one. (Eg. Searching for all Decks under 200g). IF you don't like how the field only accepts gold values, you may change this with the command '/as copperoverride'. And vice versa, if you don't like entering copper values due to all those zeros.
- Date created
- Aug 09, 2008
- Last update
- Aug 23, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files