Aura Frames allows you to display any kind of buff or debuff on any given unit with highly customizable filtering, ordering, coloring and animation functionality.
The "engine" behind the screens is the LibAura that is specific written for AuraFrames that provide aura information over all the units and even more. It also include information over internal cooldowns, spell cooldowns, totems, weapon enchantments, testing units and more.
The filtering, ordering and coloring is unique. No addon has ever approach Aura Frames with the way the internal system is working. The most important difference is that Aura Frames is not checking realtime aura's on all properties but is generating real lau code blocks based on filtering, ordering and coloring that are parsed by WoW/Lua and are executed as native lua functions (for non nerds: its fast)!
It supports currently 3 ways of displaying aura's. Button, bar or timeline style.
Supporting the following sources:
- Buffs and Debuffs on any unit (your self, target, pet etc)
- Weapon enchantments
- Spell cooldowns
- Spell cooldowns of your pet
- Item cooldowns
- All internal item cooldowns (with a self learing functionality to detect the cooldown times)
- Mouse over
- Test unit
- Boss Mods (DXE and DBM are currently supported)
- Support for multiple ways of displaying aura's
- Unlimited amount of containers to order and display aura's
- Advanced filtering configuration
- Advanced ordering configuration
- Duration can be displayed in multiple ways
- Customizable animation system that can be triggered by multiple events
- Shared Madia support for bar textures and fonts
- Masque (ButtonFacade) support for button and bar
- Support for cancel buffs in combat
- /af - Open the Aura Frames configuration (also available from the interface menu)
- /affixdb - Tries to fix your Aura Frames database, use this before /afreset if you have problems (the addon need a /reloadui after this command)
- /afreset - Will reset your whole database. Use this only if you have big problems
TIP: Shift right click an aura to dump the properties to the chat window. This will help you to create filters. (This only works when an container can be clicked).
- Date created
- Oct 29, 2010
- Last update
- Jul 23, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Aura Frames
- Recent files