This addon will automatically perform most of your vendor needs by selling any items you have in your bags, which you may not want and auto-repairing. Currently the following options are supported:
- Sell grey items (always enabled as long as the addon is enabled);
- Sell soulbound items that your class cannot use (disabled by default). I tried to make this very conservative, so it will also not sell stuff you haven't yet trained for. Also, mail will never be sold for hunters/shamans and plate will not be sold for paladins and warriors;
- Sell soulbound items that are "not optimal" for your class (cloth for Druid/Rogue, cloth/leather for Hunter/Shaman, cloth/leather/mail for Warrior/Death Knight/Paladin).
- Sell soulbound items below a certain level. This feature is currently experimental. Will sell items below a (configurable) level. It will try to keep items that have a Use: or Equip: effect, in order to not sell items like the Cloaks that teleport to your home town. Be advised that this may sell "fun" items you might want to keep! If that happens, buy it back immediately. Afterwards, please let me know in a comment which items the addon sold, so that I may add them to the exclusions list. You can also do this yourself (see below).
- Sell Fortune Cards, which are obtained by using a Mysterious Fortune Card or eating a Fortune Cookie. Only the non-epic ones will be sold by this option. The epic ones (currently worth 1000 gold and 5000 gold are kept because these have other uses (for instance, using them to take extra gold with you on a server transfer).
- Auto repair when visiting a repair-capable vendor (optional to use the Guild Bank for repairs);
- Support for filters, meaning you can have a list of items you want to always keep or always sell.
You can use the interface options panel to modify some settings for this addon, or type /av to see some options.
The following slash commands are also available:
- /junk: when provided with an item link, it will add this item to the "always sell" list, or remove it from that list if it's already on. When provided with just an item name, it will attempt to remove that item from the list (case insentitive);
- /notjunk: does the same as /junk but for the "never sell" list;
- /junklist: shows a list of items you have marked as "always sell";
- /notjunklist: shows a list of items you have marked as "never sell".
- /dropcheapest: destroys the cheapest junk-item you have on you. This can be useful if you're farming old content and find something you want to keep, but your bags are full. Note that while this prints the name of the item that was destroyed in chat, there is no confirmation, nor way to get it back! Use at your own risk.
By default the addon will report the total of items sold and the value of these items combined when you visit a vendor. You can change this by using the interface options panel. The values correspond to the following behaviour:
- none: no reports at all;
- summary: only summaries (default behaviour);
- all: full reports, lists every item beind sold.
When no items are sold no reports are given, even if this value is set at something other than "none".
AutoVendor: Repair: xG yS Junk: zG aS (b slots)
The AutoVendor: part is a label and can be turned off, there is no configuration available for the rest as of yet. G and S indicate icons for Gold and Silver. To keep the info display a bit short, copper will not be displayed.
The addon comes with a default list for "never sell", currently consisting of the full Twill set and two Pitchforks. Other suggestions are welcome ;) Feature requests are also welcome. I am thinking about a way to manage the junk and not-junk lists, which might be implemented when I figure out a good way ;)
- 3 comments
- Date created
- Oct 09, 2009
- Last update
- Aug 24, 2016
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files