This addon is inspired by Endeavours BossTalk
- Allows you to disable all combat sounds while still hearing boss sounds
- Full-text search for all yells to quickly find your favourite yell
- Easy method to play sounds while not being at the specific boss
- All Cataclysm, Wotlk and most BC instances supported
- Possibility to find out corrects sounds even if there's a typo in the database or the sounds don't fully match the chatmessage.
- Random function
- Chat-channel broadcast for your personal quiz, which also supports your custom private channels
- Collection of new boss yells
- Q: Can you add the correct sound for my new boss yells?
- A: It's impossible to determine automatically which sound belongs to which yell, so you can post the unsupported yell and I'll see if a sound exists for it
- Q: How can I play boss sounds manually?
- A: Either you can input the correct yell-ID (by searching for the yell), or you can just click on the number infront of the yell you want to hear in your chatframe (after searching for it).
- Q: Can you make this work for my localization?
- A: As I'm playing on an enGB client I'd need a localization for every single yell. (And yes, it's case-sensitive)
- Q: How can I make this work?
- A: The major functionality is to be able to play boss-sounds in raid. All you have to do is to go in your Sound options and uncheck "Sound effects" while "Sound" (the topmost checkbox) is still checked.
Credits go to Endeavour for his original database which saved much work for me
Uhman @ EU-Terrordar Horde
- Date created
- Mar 19, 2010
- Last update
- Oct 15, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files