Rotations are dependent on a lot of factors, I can't suggest one. You can find detailed information about rotations on EJ (http://forums.elitistjerks.com/forum/141-paladins/) or MMOChamp (http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/273-Paladin).
For example according to ej the rotation should be: ES > 5HP TV > HoW > CS > Judge > Exo > 3-4HP TV
That translates to: es tv5 how cs j exo tv4 tv3
For the modified paladin power bar use: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clcppb/files/
For a more configurable solution please check: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/clctracker.aspx
- Even though they look like buttons they aren't. The addon displays what you should do, does not provide clickable buttons to do it. Or in more simple terms, you can't spam the mouse on the big button and do dps. Blizzard designed an entire system to prevent that kind of behavior.
- Primary target of the addon are max level retribution paladins. There might be issues at lower levels.
- opens the options frame
- alpha option for sov tracking is selected in the non target color option (for buttons it takes only alpha value, for bars both color and alpha)
- helps to select type "None" when you want to change the layout for a configurable button (sets it to always show)
- when you first enable the button it will show with a blank texture, don't worry, the texture gets updated first time it is displayed properly
- most testing is done on dummies, so not really thorough
- for ICD Procs, here's a really good tutorial post some EJ user took time to write: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-ret_fcfs_rotation_helper/p15/#post1502393
- Date created
- Aug 11, 2009
- Last update
- Aug 29, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Retribution FCFS helper (clcret)
- Recent files