Death Clock displays an estimated kill time for any of over 50 different unit addresses. Target, Focus, and Boss unit addresses are tracked by default.
Death Clock is both lightweight and low impact.
The algorthm Death Clock uses to calculate the estimated kill times can be tweaked in two ways:
- The frequency at which it is run can be changed
- The balance between Reactivity and Stability can be adjusted. Higher Reactivity will more quckly model changes in DPS like when entering/leaving a burn phase, but the estimate will jump around more and be momentarily thrown off by lucky crits or other brief jumps/falls in DPS.
The font, font size, color, outline and background for each Death Clock is configurable.
Additional Death Clocks can be displayed for over 50 unit addresses through the interface options.
Right Clicking a locked Death Clock will announce the name of the mob it is tracking and the current estimated kill time.
Right Clicking an unlocked Death Clock will lock it.
Left Clicking and Dragging an unlocked Death Clock will move it.
The Target, Focus and Boss Death Clocks will attempt to position themselves by their respective unit frames. If you are using a unit frame addon that the Death Clock does not recognise, it will first appear in the middle of you screen and can then be dragged into position.
Death Clocks for other unit addresses will always first appear in the middle of your screen ready to be dragged into position.
If at any point you want to reposition any of the Death Clocks merely unlock it through the options screen and drag it to the desired position. The Death Clock can then be relocked by right clicking it.
Suggestions / Feedback
Please post any suggestions or feedback.
Please 'like' or 'favorite' this addon on Curse to help increase its visibility!
My Other Addons
- What's Next? - Displays what ability should next be cast using highly customizable logic.
- AllPlates - A raid frame for enemy units.
- Sudoku - An in-game Sudoku puzzle interface.
- Death Clock - An estimated time till death display for multiple units.
- Super Loot - A lightweight loot frame replacement with a variety of improvments and new features.
- Date created
- Jul 12, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 28, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Recent files