DuelResponse is an addon designed to make handling duel requests much easier.
If you are the sort of person who isn't into duels, then DuelResponse is the addon for you!
- A single use of the /dr command will turn duel declining on or off.
- It is enabled by default when you first install the addon.
- Informs you when a challenge is declined.
- Messages can be hidden, in order to prevent chat log spam.
- Holding down either the Control or Alt keys will allow a duel request through, even if you are blocking. Useful if you are the sort of person who is willing to let a friend use you as a punching bag.
- Even if you are not declining duels, the addon still has a use. Any duels received while you are AFK or Busy will be automatically declined (although you can still hold down Control or Alt to let requests through).
- Brazilian Portugese (needs review)
- Italian (needs review)
- Korean (needs review)
- Latin American Spanish (not implemented)
- Russian (needs review)
- Simplified Chinese (not implemented)
- Spanish (needs review)
- Traditional Chinese (not implemented)
If you would like to help translate DuelResponse, please use the Localization area, located here.
- Please create a ticket for bugs and suggestions here.
Project Manager: GeodesicDragon Testing: AimForTheBrain, Healium, Aylar and other players on Saurfang, Lightbringer and Aszune EU (both Alliance and Horde) Special Thanks to BigRedBrent and the other Curse.com Forum users for helping with Lua
- Date created
- Jun 16, 2010
- Last update
- Jul 21, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files