Are you fed up with the silly errors that spam your screen? Want to get rid of "Not enough rage" or "Not enough energy"? Then you have come to the right place. ErrorFilter manages the errors that are displayed in the blizzard UIErrorsFrame. It can be set to hide the ErrorFrame completely, drop all errors or filter the messages and discard those selected.
Use "/erf" or "/ErrorFilter" to open the options menu.
Here you can select the operation mode and change the errors that are filtered.
Other addons can interfere with the game's error frame and mess up ErrorFilter's functionality.
- ElvUI -> go to options, "General" section, and disable "Hide Error Text"
How you can help
- Like it and add it to your favorites on Curse.com
- Spread the word. Tell your friends about it.
- Translations: http://www.curseforge.com/addons/errorfilter/localization/
- Bug reporting, either as a comment or a ticket: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/errorfilter/tickets/
- Donate through PayPal
- Date created
- Aug 10, 2009
- Last update
- Oct 12, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files