issues for wow7.0
Sorry for that this project will not being updated when wow 7.0 is coming out. The exact updating time may be several months later.
- Display the internal cd or proc rate multiples(for rppm) text on spell icons with special animation overlayed.
- Add custom cds by yourself (no limit of being an icd)
- Test proc average interval and estimate items with unknown icds
- Calculate procs average coverage by giving the duration of the proc and a supposed total combat time.
- Real-PPM enchants added in 5.1, the addon will display a number of proc rate multiples.
Slash Command and Configuration
- Type /ecd or /extracd to config, you can move the icons by dragging, hide any icon you don't want by ctrl + right clicking on the icon, and you can show it again in advance option.
- Add custom cds(no limit of being an icd) by spell ID in the Advance -> Data options.
- Q: What does the yellow number on RPPM trinkets or enchants means?
- A: It equals to rppm * multiples, capped by 6 out of combat (means 100% proc rate at the first spell in combat).
- Q: How to hide other addon's (eg. omnicc or cooldowncount) cooldown text?
- A: Remove the tick of "Show cooldown"
- Q: How to show other addon's (eg. omnicc or cooldowncount) cooldown text and hide the original one?
- A: Keep the tick of "Show cooldown" and remove the tick of "Show text"
- Q: How to add my custom icon?
- A: In Advance->Data, add a new icon by spell id, then modify its info(cd, duration and ppm)
- Date created
- Apr 26, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 23, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files