What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. The only addon loaded should be guildgreet.
2. Have a RealID friend log in. Make sure their character isn't friended.
3. guildgreet will not trigger in chat or at the anchor.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect guildgreet to trigger like it does for any other friend, but it does not trigger at all.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Thank you! =)
|gOOvER||Jan 08, 2014 at 14:47 UTC||Changed status from Accepted to Declined|
|gOOvER||Oct 30, 2011 at 07:53 UTC||Changed status from New to Accepted|
|gOOvER||Oct 30, 2011 at 07:53 UTC||Changed status from Fixed to New|
|gOOvER||Oct 30, 2011 at 07:53 UTC||Changed status from New to Fixed|
|computerweekend||Oct 30, 2011 at 02:12 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Jan 08, 2014
- Oct 30, 2011
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.