Broker Plugin: iGuild
iGuild is an LDB plugin which provides pre-layouted columns to display much infos about your guild members. You have the power to (re-)arrange these columns to that order you desire.
Requires an LDB Display Addon, f.e. Chocolate Bar!
- Create your own tooltip style: almost every column has styling options!
- Display column label
- Display icon
- iGuild is able to display the tradeskills (with current skill level) of your guild members.
- Display additional guild infos on the plugin! These can be guild name, level and current exp.
Requests, Bug Reports and Localization
- Please use the Ticket System on CurseForge to report bugs, unintended behaviour, request for features, etc. I won't handle any kind of requests via comments on Curse anymore. Thanks.
- I refuse to translate my addons with translators like Google since it feels wrong. If you can provide localized strings, please use the CurseForge localization tool.
- Left-click: opens the Guild frame
- ALT+Left-click: invites new member to the guild (if you may invite)
- Right-click: opens the options frame
- Tooltip: Member Line
- Left-click: whisper to a member
- ALT+Left-click: invite a member into your group
- Tooltip: Rank cell
- ALT+Left-click: Promote (if you may promote)
- ALT+Right-click: Demote (if you may demote)
- Tooltip: Tradeskills cell
- Left-click: opens Tradeskill one (left icon)
- Right-click: opens Tradeskill two (right icon)
- Date created
- Nov 21, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 31, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files