LootBooster allows you to setup a list of items you want to loot, set a quality filter (rarity), and/or set a minimum vendor price for looting. Don't fill your bags with worthless junk, fill them up with high value junk!
- Create a customize list of items you always want to loot
- Set a quality level to always loot based on rarity
- Set a minimum value to always loot items that will sell to a vendor
- Set an Ignore list to never pick up those pesky no-sell items (NEW)
- Set an Alert list to additionally alert with a display and sound when an item is looted (NEW)
- Change the alert sound to any sound in the game, or turn it off (NEW)
- Allows to loot "All" items, like auto-loot but will automatically confirm Bind-On-Pickup items
- Any item LootBooster loots will automatically confirm Bind-On-Pickup
- If nothing else, at least loot coins (money)
- Can turn LootBooster on/off
- Printout shows links to everything LootBooster loots
LootBooster can NOT steal loot! Only loot you are allowed to loot will be looted.
Note: Use extreme caution when in a group, not responsible for any BOP items LootBooster picks up.
- Date created
- Oct 29, 2009
- Last update
- Apr 19, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files