What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. assign your keys (1, 2, 3, 4, etc) to the keyboard and buttons on the bottom layout
2. perform a quest or other action that brings up the special button bar that only has a couple of spells
3. Notice, this bar does not have any keyboard assignment
4. While this special bar is up, assign the 1, 2 or 3 keys
5. Complete quest or action and then the special bar goes away
6. Whatever keys you mapped in the special ui bar have no over ridden your previously assigned spells
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Maybe this is a configuration issue that I don't understand. What I would like is that the special ui bar that comes up in a quest / action that I could assign those to 1, 2, 3, etc without it over riding my default keybinds.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
no lua errors
Please provide any additional information below.
|jonjames||May 19, 2014 at 01:49 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment
- May 19, 2014
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.