MarkingBar is an addon to help players use raid markers in parties and raids. It is designed to be simple and easy to use, while offering a wide variety of options without taking up a lot of memory.
- Quickly mark and unmark the current target by clicking the symbol you want to assign or remove.
- Perform a party or raid Ready Check.
- Perform a Role Check.
- Announce your current marking system to party or raid chat. These messages can be customized through the gear icon or /mb options.
- While in a party or raid, place the raid flare/world markers. Note: This cannot be done in combat, and the flares frame will automatically hide when you enter combat.
- Each frame can be moved anywhere on screen and locked in place.
- Frames can have the icon order reversed or be stacked vertically.
- Frames can have the border and background completely hidden.
- Tooltips can be turned on and off.
- Tooltips can be turned on or off for announcement messages.
- Show the frames all the time, or only while you have a target.
- Show/hide the frames while alone, in a party, or in a raid group.
New BIG Features In Progress, Coming Soon:
- New flare colors.
- Keybinding options for all features.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and memory improvements.
- Better options for turning on/off every aspect and fine-tuning when each part is shown.
- Better options for changing the spacing and look of the frames.
- (Optional) Data Broker integration.
- User profile management between characters.
- Ability to announce strategies to chat for Charms and Flares. (Current functionality is being totally revamped!)
- Ability to link symbols for charms and flares to add directly to chat.
- Ability to announce boss strategies and other custom messages to self/party/instance/raid group.
- /mb Brings up the options window
- /mb options Also brings up the options window
- /mb reset Resets MarkingBar to the default values and positions
If you find any bugs or have a suggestion, please start a ticket here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/markingbar/tickets/
If you have a comment or question about the addon, please leave a comment below.
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Dec 05, 2010
- Last update
- Feb 24, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Marking Bar
- Recent files