LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER
I am now looking for someone who loves this addon to take it over as I no longer play. :( Contact me if your interested (Zasurus).
I always found that I spent to long looking at the minimap for where I was in comparison to quest hand-ins etc. SO I created MiniHugeHUD! It basically takes your minimap, hides the background (the map part but don’t worry you can easily bring it up for a sec to check stuff!) and stretches it over your whole screen!
As you walk around all the points on your minimap like banks, mailboxes and in fact ANYTHING you can track with the minimap tracker (now even TARGETS and Focus!) will appear on your screen as if you are looking down on them with you in the centre.
It may sound complex but it isn’t! If it’s at the top of the map then it’s in front of you if it’s towards the bottom its behind you. Left is to the left of you and you get it…
SO if you want to go hand in a quest of mine a titanium mine just turn until the icon is in the top centre of the screen and walk forward till your on it! Simple as that...
AND with the new version (V2.0.0+) it doesn’t require SexyMap to work (although still works just as well WITH SexyMap) and has load more options and skins... LIKE a cool spinning Radar effect!
You can control the colours and design of EVERYTHING! And I am adding more all the time.
SO Give it a GO!
- If you don't use an addon to grab all your minimap Icons then you won't be able to access them while the HUD is up (as the minimap is hidden) so I suggest you get an addon to do this. I recommend "Minimap Button Frame" (not mine) and as I use it my self you will know it will always work with MiniHugeHUD! ;)
- If you also use SexyMap then I suggest you also get my fix for SexyMap that lets MiniMap Button Frame grab the Minimap Tracker as it won't release it otherwise! :( The fix is: "SexyMap Tracker Button Fix (Minimap Button Frame)" (Another amazing name I am sure you will agree! :P).
- Auto Enable/Disable on entering/leaving buildings & Caves
- Hold down a button to interact with the minimap’s icons AND optionally show the full minimap background (with any transparency) over the entire screen. Let go of the button and it disappears so you can continue as you where!
- Integrates with GatherMate2, Routes (more coming!) so those points and routes can be displayed as well!
Problems & Suggestions
If you have a suggestion or bug then PLEASE add a ticket here.
That way it will help me keep track of stuff I need to do. Also it will allow other people to vote on them, for example with bugs, people can say that this bug is more important that the other one or that they want/don’t want certain functionality someone has requested. Finally it keeps all the comments together for each bug or new functionality AND people can subscribe to each ticket individually to tell you when something has been fixed!
- Date created
- Oct 04, 2010
- Last update
- May 10, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files