An Ace3 mod to automate some of the more tedious tasks in WoW. Inspired by the Ace2 mod Automaton, by weab and gxxam. Minutiae is written from the ground up using Ace3, however, the ideas behind some of the functions it automates, such as auto-releasing your spirit in battlegrounds, are genius, and I never would have thought to automate them on my own. All credit for the basic ideas behind each automation should go to the Automaton authors.
I'm updating this after a long time off, so if it's marked "untested" below, it means I've left that module in from the 2011 version, but haven't gotten around to checking if it still works. Basically, it should be treated as a (probably buggy) grey seller/auto repairer/quest automater for right now.
Please, no tickets right now. Let me get everything to where I THINK it's working before you point out all the ways it isn't. :P
Currently Minutiae has the following functions (with the ability to toggle each):
- Repairs your gear, attempting first to use guild funds.
- Sells junk items.
- Releases your spirit when you die in a battleground (potentially working).
- Accepts quests and has some turn-in capacity (when there aren't item rewards involved).
- Accepts invites from friends and guild members (untested, and probably broken since this code is from before Real ID/Battletag friends).
- Declines incoming duel requests (untested, but probably working).
- Skips the BOP confirmation when looting (untested).
- Accepts resurrects (untested).
- Accepts summons (untested).
To Do List:
- Add some LDB label options.
- Add more options to quest functions. Allow separate selection of accepting and turn in, etc.
- Squash bugs.
- Date created
- Dec 03, 2010
- Last update
- Oct 27, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Minutiae (Automation)
- Recent files