- Added configuration option for the background color of the window.
- Fixed small Lua error.
- Fixed library imports and /questmaster console command.
- Fixed correct remembering of minimized state.
- Adapted to patch 4.3
- Adapted to patch 4.2
- Fixes for patch 4.1
- New configuration option "close bag for map": Closes the map, if the inventory is shown. Usefull if you show a small version of the map and the inventory in the same corner of the screen, like I do.
- Showing the POI button number next to the level, if the map is opened.
- Fixed initial state of collapse button.
- Fixed clicks on filter button, which where sometimes ignored since 1.0.3.
- Fixed issue with questhelperlite which could result in a flickering quest display.
- Added daily text for ..... dailies!
- Fixed large memory consumption, especially in conjunction with questhelperlite.
- Added new filter mode configuration, by default only current zone and watched quests are shown.
- By default the filter is turned off, if it would result into an empty quest list. To be able to see where to go now. May be deactivated in the configuration.
- Optimized memory consumption. Still room for further optimizations. ;-)
- Added possibility to show both watched and current zone quests. This is now the default.
- Reverted quest objective visualization (progress first) to be able to see the progress for even long objectives.
- Fixed bug when turning off colorization of quest objectives.
- Fixed saving of the location and size of the QuestMaster window.
- Initial version.