The all new Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on is your one-stop shop and perfect companion for Massively Multiplayer Online supremacy. The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on allows to map your key binds right from the game without having to alt-tab to make any change. This Add-on replaces the Razer Orbweaver Add-on and adds a whole new set of features to your arsenal. Don’t worry about tedious re-setup since all your settings can be migrated with ease.
The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on now supports the Razer Tartarus - our latest membrane gaming keypad, and is also compatible with existing Add-on’s such as the Razer Naga Add-on, Dominos and Bartender.
The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on comes bundled by default with Synapse 2.0. Simply connect your device, open Synapse2.0 and enable the configurator by clicking on the Add-on tab.
The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on will not replace your current Actionbar Add-on. This Add-on can be used concurrently with the Blizzard native Actionbar as well as the Razer Naga Add-on Actionbar.
- For more information on the Razer Orbweaver, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-orbweaver
- For more information on the Razer Tartarus, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-tartarus
- For support and enquiries, please visit http://help.razersupport.com/us-en/email.asp
“Note: In order to achieve the best possible experience, Razer recommends to run this Add-on via Razer Synapse 2.0
Driver support is required in order to bind modifier keys such as CTRL, ALT or SHIFT.”
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Feb 06, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 27, 2016
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on
- Recent files
- R: Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on v1.7.0 Beta for 7.0.3 Jul 27, 2016
- R: Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on v1.6.0 for 6.1.0 Apr 09, 2015
- R: Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on v1.5.0 for 6.0.3 Nov 06, 2014
- R: Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on v1.4.0 for 5.4.0 Oct 08, 2013
- R: Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on v1.3.4 for 5.3.0 Sep 11, 2013