XBar for WoW (World of Warcraft)
* A customizable interface framework for supporting custom, movable button bars.
By Dr Doom (Shalune on Kargath)
* Orientable (rotate/reverse)
* Modular: Lets you easily create addons using this framework
* Customizable: Add your own unique features to your bar
* Pop-out menus: Use the toggle buttons
* Dynamic, all-in-one configuration window
* Supporting option sets for each or multiple characters
* Localized in several languages
* Skinnable via ButtonFacade
* Customizable Key Bindings
* See the in-game options screen under Interface->Addons for command line support.
* Move the bars by Ctrl + right click and drag
* Show/Hide bars with 1-click toggle buttons.
SHIPS WITH THESE BARS AND SPECIAL FEATURES
* XCompanionBar - Shows non-combat pets and mounts.
* XCustomBar - Allows user-created XBars via an in-game interface
* XPetStuffBar - Also includes floating Pet XP Bar
* To install, extract the .ZIP file to your WoW Addons folder
* EXAMPLE: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns
* Install the other bars you want in the same fashion
* XBAR MUST BE INSTALLED AND ENABLED FOR THE OTHER XBAR ADDONS TO WORK
* XBar does not provide action bars for itself, this is accomplished via plugins
* Permetheus (Original Author of 'AspectBar' and 'TrapBar')
* Murkeli (Author of 'TrackBar')
* CRiSPyToWN (for keeping the bar mods going and making some new bars)
* Cilraaz (Author of 'BlessingBar' and 'SealBar'
* The following people for localization help: Norova (zhTW), PeliasLMEP (esES), Aphelandra - Todeskrallen (deDE), Jokhond (frFR), Gerar (esES)
* dtylerb and Ravenswing for making and keeping XPortalBar a success. See xportalsbar\readme.txt
* A HUGE thanks to all of those in the WoW community that have helped to make these previous mods a success, and to those who convinced me to keep these things going.
* See readme.txt in each addon folder for additional information about included features for that specific addon. If there is no file, either the author didn't explain it fully or there are no addon-specific features that are not self explanatory or generic to XBar.
TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQ
* See FAQ.txt for additional info on how to use the advanced features of XBar and troubleshoot issues before posting a question or issue here.
- Date created
- Jan 31, 2007
- Last update
- Aug 11, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files