- Duskwood now shares an achievement with Westfall for the Alliance
- Fix for account-wide achievements; ZAT will once again track achievements on a per-character basis
- Fixed the Wetlands achievement for Alliance characters; Wetlands now shares an achievement with Loch Modan.
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4.
- Added an option to ignore MoP achievements with long criteria lists; type “/zat” to toggle.
- Compatible with both 4.3.4 live servers and Mists of Pandaria beta servers.
Check "Load out of date addons" on beta servers; the TOC will not be updated until Patch 5.0 goes live.
- Added achievements for Pandaria zones for both factions.
- Fixed issues with Neutral faction characters (eg. low level pandaren).
- Fixed an ambiguous syntax error and leaked global introduced in the last version.
- Fixed an error when entering a zone for which the related achievement was already completed.
- Fixed an issue causing "Usage:" errors when entering a zone without an associated achievement.
- Fixed directory structure.
- Added download page URL to README and other files.
- Uploaded on
- May 28, 2013
- Game version
- 5.5 KiB